Wart Stick Solid-Stick Remover Maximum Strength Description:
Wart Stick is the best wart remover with salicylic acid because at 40%, it contains the highest strength allowed. It goes on dry and does not have the unpleasant odor of liquid salicylic acid preparations. It is painless, will not scar, and easy to use.
- WartStick contains the maximum strength of the FDA-approved active ingredient, salicylic acid (liquids 17% vs WartStick 40%)
- Easy to use unique solid stick formula
- Painlessly. Freezing can hurt.
- Wash affected area.
- If desired, soak in warm water up to 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of wart remover to wart or a bandage.
- Cover affected area with the bandage.
- Repeat procedure every 24 to 48 hours until wart is removed (for up to 12 weeks).
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help immediately.