Natures Way White Willow Standardized Extract Capsules, Maximum Potency
- White Willow extract is standardized to 15% salicin
- Salicin is a natural compound with some structural similarity to acetylsalicylic acid but with more gentle release in the body
- It is extracted from the inner bark of the tree
- May have some structural similarity to acetylsalicylic acid but with a more gentle release in the body
- White willow bark is used as an anti-inflammatory, fever reducer, analgesic, anti-rheumatic, and astringent
- White willow bark is known to relieve headaches and to ease pain associated with inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.