Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities. Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: Acid erosion. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste. Plus, its cleansing mint flavor helps keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Suitable for people with sensitive teeth.
- One 4 oz tube of Cleansing Mint Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, to Reharden and Strengthen Enamel
- Acid erosion toothpaste that protects your teeth from the effects of exposure to acidic foods and everyday acids by delivering minerals directly into the enamel layer
- Sensitive enamel toothpaste that protects your teeth from pain triggers like temperature changes, acids, sweets or contact
- Strong enamel toothpaste that offers effective protection against cavities and improves your overall teeth health
- Teeth whitening toothpaste that polishes away stains for whiter, brighter teeth
- Pronamel cleansing mint toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth
- Brush for two minutes, twice daily
Active Ingredients - Potassium Nitrate 5% - Purpose - Antihypersensitivity.
Sodium Fluoride 0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion - Anticavity.
Inactive Ingredients Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush; brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician. Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
Stop use and ask a dentist if: the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist; pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More