Natures Way Pau d Arco Inner Bark 545 mg Capsules
- Pau d Arco, also known as Lapacho or Taheebo, is native to the rainforest
- Potential medicinal breakthroughs are lost on a daily basis due to rainforest destruction
- Natures Way encourages active participation in saving the worlds natural rainforests
- pau d'arco is used to treat a wide range of infections
- These include viral respiratory infections such as the common cold, flu, and H1N1 (swine flu), sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea and syphilis, infections of the prostate and bladder, ringworm and other parasitic infections, yeast infections, and infectious diarrhea
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.