Natures Way Feverfew Standardized Extract 80 mg Capsules
- Feverfew extract is standardized to 0.7% parthenolide.
- Parthenolide is the herbs key active which has been clinically studied.
- Feverfew extract utilized primarily for migraine relief and to prevent blood clots.
- Feverfew helps maintain normal blood vessel tone and prevent the occurrence of migranes.
- It also relieves muscle pain and cramping.
- When taken as a syrup, feverfew may be able to reduce the discomfort of colds, flu, wheezing, asthma, and breathing difficulties.
- Feverfew leaves go well in salads and have the same effect on headaches and migranes as taking the capsules do.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.