Source Naturals Colostrum powder
- Contains 30% Immunoglobulins.
- Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
- It is the first milk given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.
- Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.
- Free Of: Yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.