- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- 97.5 Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
- Fast Relief of Urinary Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Individually Sealed
- More Active Ingredient for Maximum Relief
AZO STANDARD® provides fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water. Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
* This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests. * This product may stain soft contact lenses. * Store at room temperature (59° - 86° F) in a dry place and protect from light. * Tamper evident: tablets sealed in cellophane or blister foil. Do not use if cellophane or blister foil is open or damaged.
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods
- Preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine.
Caution: Do not use this product if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Other information: This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests. This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets. Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light. Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
HerbsProIndia.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.