Auromere ayurvedic bar soap for blemished or oily skin, Sandal turmeric with neem
- Oily to normal skin types
- Natural sandalwood fragrance with neem
- Ayurvedic formula restores skin equilibrium
- Contains no chemicals, colored dyes or harsh detergents
- Cruelty-Free: no animal testing and no animal ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
- Printed on recycled paper
This formula combines the naturally astringent, purifying and cooling properties of sandalwood with the complimentary cleaning, softening and toning properties of turmeric and 22 other Ayurvedic oils and herbal extracts used traditionally for optimum care, nourishment and preservation of the skin, including neem. The cold-pressed coconut oil base provides a rich, creamy lather that gently conditions while it cleanses, leaving the skin soft and fresh.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Herbspro India Return Policy:
- If a product received damaged or defective Herbspro India will issue refund for the product or will arrange replacement based on the customer choice. Provided, if the product damage is reported within 2 days from time of delivery of the product otherwise there will not be return of the product.
- If product is received damaged a photograph should be sent to customer support of Herbspro India, it will have reviewed by the customer support team and arrangement for replacement or refund will be done only after the customer support team verifies the damage/defective.
- For some of the products which have the policy of non-returnable after delivery will not be considered for return.
- If the customer wants to return the non- returnable product, then restocking fee will be collected which is 25% of the price of the product. A restocking fee will be collected after communicating with the customer only.
Before how many days is the return accepted from the date of delivery
If the product received damaged, then it has to be reported within 2 days from time of delivery of the product otherwise there will not be return of the product.
Is the return accepted if the box is opened or if the product is used?
No return will not be accepted if the box is opened or the product is used.
How to arrange pick-up for the return?
For the damaged or defective products, we shall send return label from any of the shipping carrier and pick up of the product will be scheduled at convenient time of the customer. Once we receive the product in desired condition only a refund will be initiated to the customer.
What should the customer do if he receives a damaged item, wrong product in the order?
If the customer receives a damaged/wrong product a photograph should be mailed to customer support of Herbspro India, it will have reviewed by the customer support team and arrangement for replacement or refund will be done only after the customer support team verifies the damage/defective.
What if I want to Return the shipment after its delivered?
Customer can return the product at their own expense and we will be glad to process a refund for the customer. A return should be done before 30 days from the time of delivery and the box should be unopened and should be in sealed condition. The refund will be processed ONLY after we receive the correct items back from the customer.
If the Customer refuses any shipments:
If the customer refuses the product at the time of delivery, a full refund will be credited to the customer.
What is the method of refunding the amount after cancellation?
Once the order is cancelled a refund will be initiated to the customer and the same is communicated through email. A refund will be reflected in to the customer account within 5-7 business days. The refund will be credited to the same account of the customer from which the payment is done for the order.