MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
- Strong cavity protection.
- Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Alcohol free.
- Important: Read directions for proper use.
- No. 1 Dentist recommended.
- ACT has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive rinse that can be of significant value when used as directed in conjunction with a decay-preventive dentifrice in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
- Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association. ADA Accepted - American Dental Association.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 05% - Fluoride Ion 0. 0226%.
Edetate Calcium Disodium , FD&C Green No. 3 , FD&C Yellow No. 5 , Flavor , Menthol , Methyl Salicylate , Mono & Dibasic Sodium Phosphates , Poloxamer 407 , Polysorbate 20 , Potassium Sorbate , Propylene Glycol , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Saccaharin , Sorbitol , Water.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to Fill Line.
- Pour Out. Only the correct dose (10 ml) will come out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliteres of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not purchase if imprinted seal around bottle dispenser is torn or missing.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.